NCAA - Student Athletes
**Register @ www.eligibilitycenter.org **
Students who wish to compete in college at the Division I or Division II level MUST register with the NCAA via the eligibility website. Registration should occur during junior year but can occur as late as senior year.
Students must request their transcript to be sent to the NCAA at the beginning and end of their senior year.
To be eligible, Student Athletes must complete the coursework below:
Division I Athlete (16 Core Courses)
- 4 yrs of English
- 3 yrs of Math (Algebra I or higher)
- 2 yrs of natural/physical science (1 yr of lab science)
- 1 yr of additional English, mathematics or natural/physical science
- 2 years of social science
- 4 years of additional courses (from any area above, foreign Language or comparative religion/philosophy)
Division II Athlete (16 Core Courses)
- 3 yrs of English
- 2 yrs of Math (Algebra I or higher)
- 2 Yrs of natural/physical science (1yr of lab science)
- 3 yrs of additional English, math or natural/physical science
- 2 yrs of social science
- 4 yrs of additional courses (from any area above, foreign language or comparative religion/philosophy)
For more information please access the NCAA reference guide links below.