For the 2018-2019 School Year, please contact the Central Registrar at 891-6427 for an appointment. Registrations are by appointment only.
To register any student you will need the following items:
Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before December 1, 2018 and a legal resident of the Cheektowaga-Sloan School District.
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's up to date immunization records
- Three (3) proofs of residency (ex: utility bill, driver license, car or homeowners insurance)
- Child's Social Security Card
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Kindergarten Parent Survey (helps the kindergarten teachers with the class placement process)
- Student Registration Packet
For more information, to register using our new online system, or to view and print registration documents please visit our Central Registration page.